Ecological Treks Pvt. Ltd is a Trekking and Tour Operator Agency in Nepal which has been run by pioneers of tourism sectors of the country. Our team led by one of the most active tourism and social pioneer in Nepal, Mr. Ramesh Dhamala who founded the company under the philosophy of People First and Customer Oriented.
As a chairman of the company, he has been dedicated himself in promoting Eco-tourism and create community awareness, exploring and plan for new trekking route, cooperating with INGOs and schools to conduct voluntary service in the field of education, medical care and cultural exchange in the remote areas. He is not only leading the company but he has been actively involved in Trekking Agencies' Association of Nepal (TAAN). He has been working as President since September 2013. TAAN has been performing extremely well under his leadership.
Mr. Rakesh Dhamala serves as the managing Director to be responsible for overall business operation and overseas marketing development. He is well-known in Asia market, such as Korea, Taiwan, HongKong, Singapore and so on by his specialty on various languages and trekking experiences. Under his strong leadership and high demand service quality, the team of Ecological Treks is all professional and encouraged to bring unique experience to each customer.
We organize a wide range of tailor made Nepal Trekking, Nepal tour, Nepal Expedition, peak climbing, rafting, Jungle safari, Honeymoon trip, Pilgrimage tour, volunteers program, family trip, Nepal hiking, Paragliding, romantic breaks for individual visitor and sizable group to create the most enjoyable and memorable Himalayan experience. Ecological Treks is specialize in adventurous travel experience in Nepal from expensive to budget class. From providing this kind of adventure, we promote tourism, reserve local cultures and heritage as well as tradition of the local people helping in sustainable development of the country.
Ecological Treks Pvt. Ltd is dedicated to provide highest quality of services as:
· Formal travel arrangement for groups and individual tourist.
· Professional service: trained guides and Sherpa tram equipment with best facilities.
· Explore diversity of local cultural and natural treasure: we have 13 years of solid experience in Himalayan tourism.
· Safety and Satisfaction: guide customers to an awesome journey and unforgettable holiday with adventurous Himalayan experience.
Ecological and Social Awareness supported by our organization:
· Promote Eco-tourism and Social Service
· Preserve Nature Resources and Local Cultures
· Sponsor on Rural Sanitation and Community Development